Independent Agent for
Medicare Plans Near Me
As one of the largest Medicare-focused insurance agencies, we have over 4,000 licensed agents across the U.S. Our agents are well-versed in Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance plans. By completing numerous hours of training every year, we make sure to stay on top of your available benefit options to adequately advise and help you arrive at a decision that best accommodates what you need and what you can afford.
Local Medicare Benefit Events
Our Independent Insurance Agents host many educational Medicare events throughout the year to keep you informed on benefits and changes. Whether you are new to Medicare and looking for more of an intro level Medicare 101 presentation or would like to learn more about a specific topic, such as how you can save money on your prescriptions, we’ve got you covered.
Another advantage in having a dedicated local Independent Insurance Agent is the opportunity to get questions answered that are specific to you with a one-on-one approach. Get clarity on benefit options, time frames, and enrollment periods so that you walk away feeling confident in your healthcare decision.
What You Can Expect
Our agents are connected to the communities they serve and are very accessible. Here’s what you can expect from your Licensed Agent:
- Thorough plan review if you already have Medicare insurance in place.
- If you are just turning 65, we will guide you through how Medicare works and how you can make it work for you.
- Explanation of pros and cons of various Medicare plans.
- Review of your needs, such as checking to see which plans your doctors are covered under and which prescription drugs would be included.
- Recommendations on a Medicare plan that will not only meet your needs, but also work with your budget.
- Inclusion of family. We understand that your family probably has questions and wants to make sure you are well cared for. Some of them may not have any experience with how Medicare works. We encourage questions from them also.