Events Search and Views Navigation
Medicare is a very extensive program with annual benefit changes. Are you aware of all the benefits available to you? If you are not 100% certain, consider attending one of our Medicare 101 events, Annual enrollment "pie events", or perhaps a Medicare seminar on a topic specific to you, such as Understanding Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, or Talking with Your Doctor.Why Attend?
- Gain a solid understanding of what Medicare is, how it works, and the benefits available to you.
- Get the latest information on the yearly changes to Medicare benefits.
- Learn how to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- Ask a licensed agent specific questions about your specific situation.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone currently enrolled in Medicare or who will soon be turning 65.
- Any relatives of seniors or beneficiaries who assist with healthcare matters.
Where Are Medicare Events Held?
Our Medicare Events take place all over the country throughout the year.
Venue & City